sbt Project Setup Service
Avoid technical dept by setting up your project according to best practices.
- Set up a new sbt or Playframework (version 2.3 or 2.4) project
- sbt sub-project for sharing code
- The project is split into Play submodules to seperate concerns also included scripts that will add new
- Multi-domain setup
- Microservice setup: have multiple apps within one sbt project that share a common messages project
Play Upgrade Service
How to best make use of all the new features in fast-evolving projects like Playframework and Spark?
Update Playframework Scala projects from 2.2 or 2.3 to 2.4
- Migrate your own plugins and components to use dependency injection.
- Migrate your Global object to compile-time dependency injection
- Rewrite Lang to Messages API
- Rewrite your own plugins into components
- Apply best practices for the latest version
- Project reorganization according to best practices
- Seperate reusable code into components, including tests
- Migrate external (open-source) plugins to a DI component
- Write missing sbt-web plugins
Interested? Sign up for a slot.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.